Saturday, January 15, 2022

"Being Profound"

 


Being Profound


Time is wasted trying 

To be profound

Simplicity is the key 

To communication. 


Finding the words 

Is not always easy. 

Being honest is 

The best explanation. 


Do I even know what 

I'm writing about?

Am I using the 

Correct information?


Trying to be so clever 

Does not always work. 

Just follow your 

Own inspiration. 


Serious poets are 

Using serious words.

Breathing life into a 

Serious interpretation!!


Sometimes you get 

So full of yourself. 

It's a strange form

of word masturbation.


So what is the purpose of 

This collection of thoughts?

I have yet to find this 

Poem's realization. 


And just how far can this 

Gimmick be stretched?

Before I tire of this 

Whole abomination. 



No comments:

Post a Comment