Wednesday, August 19, 2020

"Some Days "

 


"Some Days"

Greg Budig 2020


When there's nothing 

left to feel,

how do you feel?

When it's so 

difficult to care,

why should you care?

Some days are like that. 

Some days are not. 


You worry your 

whole life, so how 

should you worry?

The anxieties are 

real, so why are 

you so anxious?

Some days are good. 

Some days are not. 


You're just feeling 

a little tired, so 

why can't you sleep?

"I'll get to that 

tomorrow", so why 

don't you just start?

Some days are better. 

Some days are not.


Some days are 

full of feelings. 

Some days I 

really do care. 

Some days I 

have no worries. 

Some days no 

anxieties there. 

Some days I 

am not tired. 

Some days I 

can do a lot. 

Some days 

are full of joy.

Some days 

they are not. 


The End 





No comments:

Post a Comment